Friday, April 17, 2020

Redundant

Following the uncertainties of COVID-19 pandemic, the office CEO foresee that we will be WFH often on every now and then, even after the MCO.
Hence we will be given a broadband plan with the phone (some cheapo machine) which i think would be redundant with my current personal phone (and data plan). But anyhow, that's for work purpose so shouldn't mix with a personal one. We will be using Maxis Business Postpaid 128, which i m not too sure of its coverage at my area, hopefully it is good!
My soon-to-be-work-phone is an Oppo brand, which i have never try before.
It would be my fourth smart phone, though I'm sceptical about its performance compared to my current Samsung S...
TGIF bonus pic: Here's me with my very first smart phone, taken many years ago.
That's how I took the foodie pics for blog/Instagram! manyak serious leh…
Enjoy ur weekend!

6 comments:

Twilight Man said...

You really have a good company and bosses! Oppo has very good range of smartphones now which have latest gadgets and camera!

You looked like a college girl before and still didn't change at all. What brand is your face cream? 😂😂

mun said...

Your office ceo is very good. Give u all hp n dataplan is better than din give. Hah, now I can say hi to you if I see you around.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: that photo was taken many years back...I look like aunty now.

Mun: u wouldn't be able to see me coz I stay at home most of the time and foresee will still be 'hibernating' at home even after the MCO is lifted...LOLX!

PH said...

Dunno whether MCO can be lifted after 28-04-2020. My job can't be done from home so I am hoping that MCO can be over soon.

Nux V said...

perhaps they allow one or two person to go bck ofis after MCO over. I mean it may not be totally over...could b loosen abit la...

Libby said...

Oppo brand not bad. I am using oppo.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...