Monday, April 20, 2020

Annoying Sis Can Cook - Part 5

Let me annoy you with more of my 'annoying sis' dishes...
This round are mostly Chinese dishes
She prepared 'baked' soy sauce chicken using my mum's recipe. The chicken is baked using her ol' trusted oven.
Served with blanched bok choy and white tofu with fried shallots and soy sauce.  
 On another day, she prepared:
Deep fried jenahak (snapper fish) in curry powder, simple stir fried 'yau mak' (romaine lettuce) and 'lap cheong' omelette.
I'm not a fan of lap cheong, so i don't drool over this...
 A few days ago she cooked:
Stir fried long beans with chicken chunks and
Stir fried napa cabbage with carrots and fishcakes
These 2 are very typical mum's dishes, bland and non-innovative...lol!
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

contact.ewew said...

I can see why you named your post titles 'Annoying Sis Can Cook' coz it's certainly annoying to receive photos of the food she cooked to tempt you but you can't get to eat any of them...see no eat....haha! :D

mun said...

Your sister is enjoying cooking so much! Very good! I don't like to eat lap cheong too.

Twilight Man said...

Bon Appetit!! Your Annoying Sis is smart yet arrogant to send you such photos with ulterior motives 😂😂😂

You should start cooking a storm and send to her. Better still borrow the photos from other posts of PH, TM and others to send to her to stir some mud water. Lolol

I love to eat Lap Cheong but it has be the superior quality ones because the pariah ones tasted like a mixture of pork and rats inside.

PH said...

Your sis is really annoying you with all the goodies she cooked hah..hah... But you got critic her some more - typical mum's dishes, bland and non-innovative hah..hah... I also don't fancy lap cheong but I find that they are essential is some dishes like claypot chicken for the aroma.

Libby said...

I prefer my lap cheong fried and served with dark soya sauce to eat with rice. It is annoying that your sis shared with you pics of her cooking but you cannot eat. I prefer the first two meals your sis cooked, more flavourful. Agree with you the last two dishes are bland and typical.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...