Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Annoying Sis Can Cook....

Someone got so much free time at home even though she is WFM.
To burn off time, she practices her cooking skills and did some nice dishes for dinner - baked chicken with potatoes and brocolli...*The chicken pieces are underneath.
Anyway, i did not bother to ask her about the recipe...*was too busy with work, no time to ask.
That was her yesterday dinner with BIL. I have to wait till after MCO to be invited to her house.
Here's the pic....she used 6 potatoes for this!
 The day before (Monday), was my BIL turn to cook dinner. He prepared the beef patties and spaghetti meanwhile my sis did the coleslaw. 
Wholesome meal!
While checking out my google archived photos album, i stumbled across this ol' photo which was took during my first job....it was more than a decade ago...most of the young ladies here are already 'aunties'....lolx!

6 comments:

mun said...

are you the one standing behind the guy in pink shirt?
wow, good to see your sister enjoying her married life with tasty homecooked food which looks like a lot for two persons.

Nux V said...

Mun: I'm not standing directly behind the pink shirt guy, but ur guessing quite close ;-) That baked potatoes with chicken, I think she kept half for lunch the next day.

PH said...

Not bad lah your sister's cooking. Too bad she could not share with you.

shery said...

The food looks great actually! Luckily I have kitchen renovation done just before MCO starts. If not I wont be able to cook for this month ><. Thank you for the sharing!

mun said...

I know how you look like so I was not that accurate when I said you are behind the pink shirt guy. You are the one with the arm growing out of his head, right? I meant that the first time, should have said the one wearing black behind the pink shirt guy.

Libby said...

The beef patties look good even though i don't take beef. Is the group photo taken during valentine's day, i can see flowers.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...