Thursday, April 2, 2020

My Typical Lunch

My lunch hour during WFM follows the office lunch hour, which is from 1-2pm.
For lunch, I usually eat simple meal such as fried rice, fried noodles or porridge...and sometimes instant noodles.
Here's my typical lunch - very bland fried rice which is almost tasteless coz my mum doesn't use salt in fried rice...and only very minimal soy sauce and seasoning.
sometimes I paired it with miso soup which I bought from AEON (in paste form)...so that the meal isn't too dry.
Other days, we had Marmite soup or plain veggie soup to eat with fried rice.
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

mun said...

I like your mother's cooking because I don't like msg or salty food. You are so lucky to be eating mother's cooking every day!

Libby said...

Same as mun, i want to say you are so blessed to be able to taste mom's cooking everyday.

Libby said...

I like to eat homecooked fried rice very much.

Nancy Chan said...

I love fried rice too. Stay safe.

PH said...

How nice your mum cooks for you. Her fried rice looks very nice. Can always add extra soy sauce or any sauce when you are eating.

Rose world said...

I use salt in my cooking. No MSG at home.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...