Friday, February 29, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR :
- A pent house at suburb of KL with tight security.
- A fertile land for farming, yeah, I want to plant my own veggies.
- A Limo with driver.
- Since air ticket is cheap nowadays, I’d prefer to hav full travel package which includes 5 star hotel stay as well…(*am I too greedy??)
- Health insurance (??) wuahaha….see, I do concern about my health too!
THE PERSON WHO TAGGED ME IS : Canny Har
YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:
Kind-hearted, Gorgeous, Tough fella, Down-to-earth and Sociable!
MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS GIVE/DONE FOR YOU
hmmnn…I got to know her thru blog..she ‘gave’ me tis tag! Wuahaha…
THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU"
"DO TIS TAG, or else I will sabotage UTOPIA!" (*kidding oni ler!)
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL
f3lt so so blessed! Come’ on baby, let’s hug-hug!
IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE
she took my favourite old chang kee currypuff!???!!
PASS THE QUIZ TO 5 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. WHO IS NO.3 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Derek? They are happily married with kids.
2. WHO IS NO.5 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Seriously I dunno.
3. IF NO.3 AND NO.2 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
Of course not! NO.3 is already married.
4. WHAT ABOUT NO.4 AND NO.5?
I guess NO.4 is also married, and already into her 2nd anniversary.
5. WHAT IS NO.3 STUDYING?
ermm..sorry, I hav no idea...
6. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WIT NO.5?
i dun tink I have chat with him before, perhaps dropped some comments on his blog.
7. DOES NO.4 WORK?
Yes, I guess.
8. DO YOU HAVE ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
nope...btw, where did she get her education?
9. WILL U BE WITH NO.1?
hmnn…if I m a guy, I will be deeply in love with her.
10. HOW ABOUT NO.5?
well, why not? He is charming.
11. DOES NO.2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
yes, he went for facial with his sis!
12. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.2 AND NO.4?
From their blog. Interesting blogs, u must check them out!
13. WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
14. HOW DID U GET TO KNOW NO.2?
From my cbox…
15. IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
Attention to the people i tagged:
You must do this tag, else i will sabotage your blog!
“L.C.L.Y. is actually, in chinese "lan si, lan yong", which means a big lousy show-off when he/she knows when he/she can't do something within his/her capability. This word is commonly used among asians or chinese people when gossiping. It's also used to describe someones attitude whereby it also matches his/her face and personality.”
I m so darn idiot that I dunno what this abbreviation means…I googled it and surprise to see the description is posted over the net!
I guess people mostly use this word when they are angry or pissed off at someone’s attitude. Honestly, I never use tis word before coz I tink it sounds rude and harsh. I once being labeled L.C.L.Y by a friend (years ago) coz I purposely want to piss him off…wuakakaka…nolar, just playing with his patience….am I sounded so L.C.L.Y??? (I bet 99% would say yes)
*I was so sucks that the fella refused to talk to me for years.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Well, imagine spending $40K over a billboard and $14K for the ring…
I would rather have it vice versa…(better still use that sum to finance my car!)
*Doesn’t he have a brain???
OK, kidding…not trying to insult anyone over my blog…
Anyway, whatever it is, I am here to extend my congratulations….and wishing them both an everlasting love and happiness!
Views from different angles (above and below)
Friday, February 22, 2008
Just feel like blogging, and nothing can stop me ;-P And well, kinda depress coz I can’t access blogger site, which also mean I can’t check my own blog :-( and mind my seems like having so much thoughts tht I feel like jotting it down…even in a MS Word sheet.
And talking bout weekend, my mind running ‘w.i.l.d’…trying to tink of stuffs I could find/get to pamper myself…What more with my newly input ‘income’ (from ang pows), I hav that urge of trying to splurge them all in some shopping sprees…
Both MAS and AirAsia are having some bargains…u get what I mean?
YES! It’s time to travel! *N.A.T.O onli…couldn’t find kakis! And….DARN! can’t even access AirAsia site from office network!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
On my way to find some shades...
Getting even more excited when we reached the main spot...
Some colorful plants along the way of the hill terrace.
Apart from jogging path, some exercise equipments, playgrounds...and more trees, there are also monkeys, and ponds with fishes and tortoise. Unfortunately my cam ran out of battery, thus unable to snap those pictures...
This park is a truly recommended place for the family, if you dun opt to spend money...
Friday, February 8, 2008
Well, if you're single, most probably u'll get some red packets (angpows). Nowadays, u will see some fancy packet designs such as this 'Hello Kitty' angpows.
*This is my first time getting 'Hello Kitty' angpows! i'm overjoyed!
Cookies, lots of them! The below are pinneaple tarts and cashew nut cookies
And chopsticks, for tossing 'yee sang' (raw fish salad)
*oopss, sorry for the blur picture
Okie, that's all...lazy (or perhaps crazy) to snap on other stuffs...of course, there are also mandarin oranges, tangerines, kuaci, trays of delicacies/cookies, etc etc...but my family will look at me in a weird way if i m to take those pictures...That's all for now ;-)
Picking a cute sms verse which i got from an unknown sender:
"May STUART LITTLE brings you comfort, MICKEY MOUSE brings you joy, RATATOUILE brings you abundance of good food & most importantly MINNIE MOUSE brings you ultimate beauty & pleasure.
Year of Rat with lots of laughter, love & optimism. Happy Lunar New Year.
Gong Hei Fatt Choy!"
Have an enjoyable weekend!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Frankly speaking, I do not know what is blog until I browsed some of it online!
When I firstly sign up for a blogger account, it took me quite some huge efforts to navigate thru all those buttons. Previously I had tried friendster, and The Spoke which did not give me that kinda good blogging experience due to limited features and difficulty to customize my blogsite.
There are a long list to be listed out if I m to jot down things that I do not know before joining the blogosphere.
# blogspot, blogsome, wordpress, and all those free blog hosting sites. Never heard of them some few years back.
# free blog templates sites, such as pyzam.com
# widgets? What is that? Sounds like some sort of cute gadgets!
# RSS!!! This is even worse…The abbreviation alone is so scary.
# technorati, diggs, del.i.cios….Alexa, mybloglog and all those blog network/ranking sites…
# HTML, well, although blogspot has all the WYSIWYG tools, there are some areas which needed me to amend the HTML codes.
# Photoshop, Microsoft Photo Editor, Paint application, which I seldom used them previously.
# well, if u r into utilizing your blog to generate some revenue..u might also know what the hell are Adverlets and Nuffnang (and perhaps their co-founder as well! I do not know them personally!) Also, another recent advertising service, Nufflet…
# all the tools associated with blogs, such as CBox, site meter, photos hosting sites like Flickr, slide.com and all those nice media sites where you can publish your audio/videos online.
# famous bloggers like Kenny Sia and XiaXue.
# aspiring, fun and interesting bloggers frens such as 3point8, adrian, Alistair, amei79, Annie, babyger, blurryhunnie, bokjae, boonage, cannyhar, carmen, cbenc12, chanraymond, chingy, cometh, couchpotato, curryegg, digital polaroids, edward khoo, eRiCCa, evelynholic, FengY, hiew88, iammai, iCalvyn, imagica chan, JasonPhoon, Jean, JenBlue, Jenius, John Hill, Johnny, jumbo, kang yong, keeyit, Kenneth, kingtang, KirstenTam, littleraymond, lonelyhu, melody, monkeywong, nickz, Pennylane, PeranakanDude, PrincessEileen, ProjHeavyTraffic1.0, ProjHeavyTraffic2.0, ShangNing, Shaun, shiphire, Vone, WangJianShuo, xniquet, xris, Yannee, yenjai
Sorry, if I miss out some of you! Well, if you wanted to know what they blog about, dun hesitate to click on their sites which are also listed under ‘Cool Blog Sites’ at my site panel.
# aiksss!!! can’t think of any other things as of now…
Anyway, I will continue to grow with blogging! Till then, thanks for reading!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Every time you forward an e-mail there is information left over from the people who got the message before you, namely their e-mail addresses & names. As the messages get forwarded along, the list of addresses builds, and builds, and builds, and all it takes is for some poor sap to get a virus, and his or her computer can send that virus to every e-mail address that has come across his computer. Or, someone can take all of those addresses and sell them or send junk mail to them in the hopes that you will go to the site and he will make five cents for each hit. That's right, all of that inconvenience over a nickel!
How do you stop it? Well, there are several easy steps:
(1) When you forward an e-mail, DELETE all of the other addresses that appear in the body of the message (at the top ). That's right, DELETE them. Highlight them and delete them, backspace them, cut them, whatever it is you know how to do. It only takes a second You MUST click the "Forward" button first and then you will have full editing capabilities against the body and headers of the message. If you don't click on "Forward" first, you won't be able to edit the message at all.
(2) Whenever you send an e-mail to more than one person, do NOT use the To: or Cc: fields for adding e-mail addresses. Always use the BCC : (blind carbon copy) field for listing the e-mail addresses. This is the way the people you send to will only see their own e-mail address. If you don't see your BCC: option click on where it says To: and your address list will appear. Highlight the address and choose BCC: and that's it, it's that easy.
(3) Remove any "FW :" in the subject line . You can re-name the subject if you wish or even fix spelling.
(4) ALWAYS hit your Forward button from the actual e-mail you are reading. Ever get those e-mails that you have to open 10 pages to read the one page with the information on it? By Forwarding from the actual page you wish someone to view, you stop them from having to open many e-mails just to see what you sent.
(5) Have you ever gotten an email that is a petition? It states a position and asks you to add your name and address and to forward it to 10 or 15 people or your entire address book. The email can be forwarded on and on and can collect thousands of names and email addresses.
(6) One of the main ones I hate is the ones that say that something like, "Send this email to 10 people and you'll see something great run across your screen." Or, sometimes they'll just tease you by saying something really cute will happen IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!
The so called 'company dinner' was held together with the company trip, at the hotel ballroom. It was a simple event with some games...
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
Well, I just can't get enuff of Lee Min-ho handsome look...lol! Another scene of him pretending to be a spoilt wealthy heir in foolin...
A friend is treating me dinner this time. This would be my 3rd dine out after MCO (or 2nd during RMCO). We went to a Chinese Sichuan res...