Friday, February 22, 2008

Travel, anyone?

Was blogging this in the office, around 4pm:

Despite so many plans running in my mind, I dun seem to take initiative to work it out, coz I m in the weekend mood!
Just feel like blogging, and nothing can stop me ;-P And well, kinda depress coz I can’t access blogger site, which also mean I can’t check my own blog :-( and mind my seems like having so much thoughts tht I feel like jotting it down…even in a MS Word sheet.
And talking bout weekend, my mind running w.i.l.d…trying to tink of stuffs I could find/get to pamper myself…What more with my newly input ‘income’ (from ang pows), I hav that urge of trying to splurge them all in some shopping sprees…
Both MAS and AirAsia are having some bargains…u get what I mean?
YES! It’s time to travel! *N.A.T.O onli…couldn’t find kakis! And….DARN! can’t even access AirAsia site from office network!

3 comments:

xniquet said...

no need kaki one, just go there and meet some one lagi best :p

Nux V said...

best??? i tink i got higher chance to met some conman...

Anonymous said...

Traveling is the best moment in life!

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...