Tuesday, April 21, 2020

KFC Promotion with Free Delivery

After craving so long for fried chicken, i finally ordered the KFC combo with free delivery via Foodpanda.
It consists of 6 pieces chicken, 1 large mashed potato and 2 cans of pepsi, all for RM28.90 inclusive of delivery.
It came on-the-dot as per scheduled.
I bought the original flavor as my parents don't eat spicy. We even prepared our own coleslaw.
We got the carrot ready/standby to make coleslaw as seen in the below picture...
This was on Sunday.
 Meanwhile, on Saturday, my mum cooked sweet & sour black pomfret and a vegetarian 'loh hon zai' dish.
 The dish was too much for us, so we kept some of the 'loh hon zai' in the fridge for the next day.
The sweet & sour fish was huge too, but we managed to finish it coz it was fresh and yummeh....long time she didn't cook this....
BON APPETIT!

9 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I love that sweet and sour black pomfret fish! I can finish the whole fish alone if it is fried crispy enough. When I was small, my mum used to double fry kembong fish until crispy. I could finish 5 by myself with her dipping sauce.

PH said...

I love sweet and sour fish. I must try to cook that!

mun said...

Sweet and sour fish! I like! Ah, so finally your parents allow you to order KFC. Hope you all enjoyed it. Today I grab Texas Chicken. I like to eat lo hon zhai too. So tasty, tastier after putting in the fridge to soak up all the gravy. Yummy!

Nancy Chan said...

I don't mind eating KFC again. Delicious home cooked dishes especially the fish dish.

mun said...

Is there carrot in photo 1? I couldn't see it.

Libby said...

In sg, i can see a lot of people takeaway kfc. Kfc business is good.

Libby said...

I love sweet and sour fish, yums!

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: 5 fishes at one go?! either u r a big eater or she is a superbly good cook!

PH: eh, u never try cooking it before?

Mun: ooooh Texas chicken....I miss their biscuits!!! The carrot is on the top right of the picture...

Libby: I can see that the bubble milk tea business is good too in SG...long queue for that...it is reported in the M'sian tv news!

mun said...

Oh, can see the carrot now. So small piece.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...