Friday, April 24, 2020

Bitter Gourd Chicken

Due to the hot weather, we would usually eat cooling foods, such as pear, watermelon, citrus fruits etc...
We managed to get a bitter gourd...hence decided to cook it with chicken, my fav dish!
Here was our dinner on Tuesday....
On the left is onion omelette with shredded carrots.
As of today, most of us have been working-from-home for more than a month...by the time the MCO over i might have forgotten how to go to the office will feel awkward goin back to the office or working in an open environment (coz too used in the comfort of an enclosed room).
Even these days when i drove my car out for 'warm up' it feels 'different' like i have not been driving for ages.
Another thing that needs readjustment is to be 'decently' presentable before stepping out of the house...My current sluggish look (uncombed hair with crumpled clothes and sometimes did not even brush my teeth) can be a disastrous shock to some, lolx! such a total contrast when meeting clients onsite. Back in those days, not only i have to be decently presentable, but also have to be in pristine health coz falling sick in an abroad country is terrible/unpleasant.
TGIF bonus picture: looking 'decently' presentable back in year 2012.
MCO extended again till 12 May....dunno to be sad or happy....
Till then
Enjoy ur weekend!

9 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I am definitely not happy that the MCO has been extended but I have no choice. I think I only miss the gym and boxing.....not my office.

You are funny to describe your sluggish look. I told my wife that I have sickness because I often showered 4 times daily during the lockdown. She agrees!

I love to eat bitter gourd in soups..like dessert.

mun said...

Thank you! You enjoy your weekend too! How often do you drive around to warm your car's engine? I love to eat bitter gourd. I wish it to be extended for another 14 days to May 26. Hope my wish turns true. I am very happy to be working from home.

Rose world said...

I love bittergourd. But my family dont fancy it much, so hardly cook at home.

PH said...

I enjoy bittergourd and don't mind the bitter taste. Me too, everyday shorts and old t-shirt. Hair also kelam kabut because need to trim. Also put on some weight and can't fit into office clothes. LOL!

Nancy Chan said...

I love bitter gourd too and have just sow some bitter gourd seeds to grow in my garden. During this MCO, I will be wearing housecoat all day. After all, I am not expecting any visitor, so no need to bother how I look like. Lol!

Marion said...

I'm sure many people not keen with the extension... But what to do? we are at the mercy of this virus

Libby said...

I dont mind bitter gourd even though it is bitter, i actually like it. You are the only one looking sluggish, i observed that many are relaxed in their dressing during the mco/cb period, maybe bcos lesser people outside plus just go out buy groceries, no special occasion.

Libby said...

*typo, you are not the only one looking sluggish, lol.

Wow that photo, you look so well dressed like going for dinner and dance.

Anonymous said...

obat pelancar haid
obat pelancar haid ampuh
jual obat pelancar haid
obat pelancar haid manjur
obat pelancar haid cytotec
obat telat bulan cytotec
obat aborsi asli cytotec
jual obat pelancar haid cytotec
jual obat telat bulan cytotec
obat aborsi asli
jual obat aborsi asli
obat aborsi asli cytotec
jual obat aborsi cytotec
jual obat penggugur kandungan
harga obat cytotec eceran
obat aborsi 1 bulan
obat aborsi 2 bulan
obat aborsi 3 bulan
obat aborsi 4 bulan
obat aborsi 5 bulan
obat aborsi 6 bulan
obat aborsi malaysia
jual obat aborsi malaysia
harga obat aborsi malaysia
obat penggugur kandungan malaysia
jual obat penggugur kandungan malaysia
obat aborsi hongkong
jual obat aborsi hongkong
harga obat aborsi hongkong
obat penggugur kandungan hongkong
jual obat penggugur kandungan hongkong
obat aborsi singapura
jual obat aborsi singapura
harga obat aborsi singapura
obat penggugur kandungan singapura
jual obat penggugur kandungan singapura
obat pelancar haid malaysia
jual obat pelancar haid malaysia
obat telat bulan malaysia
jual obat telat bulan malaysia
obat pelancar haid singapura
jual obat pelancar haid singapura
obat telat bulan singapura
jual obat telat bulan singapura
obat pelancar haid hongkong
jual obat pelancar haid hongkong
obat telat bulan hongkong
jual obat telat bulan hongkong

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...