Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year Resolution

Saw this chart displayed in some other blogs and was interested try out. It shows the countries that yours truly have visited (in green). From the chart, most of the countries that I have visited are mostly Asia (East, Southeast & South), although a small fragment in Europe and Africa (too small to notice in this map).
Conclusion:
  • I have NOT explore Oceania and America continent.
  • I have NOT explore Central Asia.
  • I hardly visit Europe and Africa.


I should make a new year resolution to explore as much countries out of Asia....instead of going to the same place more than once/twice.
Till then,
Happy New Year 2019!

4 comments:

PH said...

Happy New Year to you and hope that you are able to fulfill your resolution!

Libby said...

You have the same thinking as me, I also think I should try visit as many different countries as I can, rather than go to the same more than once.

I have NOT explore Europe as it is too far and too expensive for me.

For America continent, I only been to Canada.

Happy New Year to you Nux and hope that your dreams and wishes will come true.

mun said...

Happy New Year to you and your family! May your resolution to travel to more continents be achieved this year!

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: Thanks. Happy New Year to you too!

Libby: Thanks, may your wishes come true too ;-)

Mun: Happy New Year to u and family ;-)

Midam Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Previously in this blog, I have mentioned of wanting to try out this Korean restaurant. Well, that was years ago, before COVID.  After then,...