Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sunway Lagoon

My sis works in one of the Sunway Group companies, hence every year, she got free tickets to Sunway Lagoon for their company Family Day.
Since no one in the family is keen to go, she invited another friend to tag along.
Each person got 3 redeemable coupons and an entry wrist band for Sunway Lagoon both wet and dry park.
First thing upon entering the park, look for the food kiosks to redeem our free meal! This is something that I enjoyed doing since kid coz it seems like a 'treasure' hunt.
then look for the attractions/rides...
it is a full day pass that entitles us to any rides, but unfortunately it was a school holiday and weekend, hence it was long queue everywhere...
the 'waiting time' for flying fox is 90 minutes!
nope, I did not go for this due to rainy weather
and all sort of rides were immediately stopped when it started to rain.
Since nothing much to play, then go eat again....We redeemed ice-cream for desserts!

5 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Theme Parks are for the young and old. It keeps my heart younger and happier.

PH said...

I would be interested only in the food. Not a fan of rides especially those scary ones LOL!

mun said...

I have been there once almost 20 years ago. You are so young at heart to go there to enjoy yourself! I like the hanging bridge the best!

Small Kucing said...

would you believe it if i say i have never been to sunway lagoon? LOL

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: sometimes it might just get too crowded, I would prefer going on a weekday.

Phong Hong: when I was a teenage, I would go for those scary ones, but nowadays I would chickened out.

Mun: I have been there numerous times since kid (during Family day from my dad's company) till I dun feel like goin. That's explain why my family members not keen to go. I have no choice rather to waste the ticket. Yes, hanging bridge is fun!

Small Kucing: hard to believe lor!




Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...