Thursday, December 13, 2018

Korean High School Debate

I enjoyed watching this debate not because the word 'Utopia' is being mentioned, but these Korean kids sound so fluent and confident when presenting their points.
It reminds me of my teenage (high school days) when we have interschool or interclass debates, which yours truly watched with amaze and tried imitating their style of speaking (but never got the chance to be onstage coz there were too many good speakers in school was shy)

my favorite speaker is the last one, at least she dun speak too fast like chasing bullet train....

1 comment:

mun said...

Wah, you really watch all kinds of things on utub.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...