Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Naengmyeon & Pajeon

Yes, the same ol' place that I went for my Korean food fix...
 Mi NaRae!
I was having all 3-in-1 meal that early evening....
So there goes my feast!
cold noodles - Naengmyeon
it was so refreshing eating this noodles with cold sourish soup...there were a few huge cubes of ice served in the soup too...
and Korean pancake - Pajeon
I had this seafood Pajeon all by myself....but I overestimate my stomach capacity...had to 'tapau' back after eating 2 pieces.

5 comments:

mun said...

I have eaten this cold noodle too at one K restaurant. Do you like it?

PH said...

Cold noodles with ice cube in the soup? I don't think I will like this. I have tried a Korean cold soup before. Not used to it and I find it weird.

Nux V said...

Mun: yes, I like it, but I don't prefer to having something so icy cold as the main course in a meal. Maybe as a starter would be fine.

Phong Hong: yea, it is weird & different.

Twilight Man said...

I am always fond of Korean food since I first tasted them in US while staying with Korean students. I noticed that the Korean restaurants in Malaysia seems to have very identical menu. This restaurant is slightly unique!

Lotus said...

Don't think I will like cold food

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....