Thursday, January 2, 2020

Throwback: What I did during last Christmas...

One of the gift I received is a jigsaw puzzle. And well, basically the entire office got this same puzzle from that person and all of us were tasked to complete it during Christmas day (and to record our time spent in finishing it)
 I spent above an hour to assemble the 100 pieces puzzle. It is a map of Isle of Man.
 Other than that, Christmas is all about eating and lazying at home.
I finished the whole pack of potato chips and that was my lunch! lolx!
As for dinner....
no turkey, but I had Korean stewed beef soup (bulgogi jjungsik) with 10 banchans!
 sizzling hot beef soup...
 the banchans - fish cake, long beans, bamboos, julienne- cut potato and carrots
 anchovies, cucumber, some kind of melon deep fried, pajeon
i got BIG appetite, hence went for dessert
Sangkaya coconut ice-cream in cone!
Total Damage: Potato chips (unknown, it was a Xmas gift!)
Korean dinner (RM19.80)
Sangkaya ice-cream (RM3.70)
OK, not bad for a festive 'feast'!

4 comments:

Rose world said...

Oh wow. That is a tough puzzle. I done few puzzles before but never a map.

I cooked on Christmas day. Lazy and relaxing at home.

PH said...

Festive time means, just EAT! hee..hee... Potato chips are terribly addictive. Will not stop until the bag is empty. LOL!

mun said...

Sounds like you had a great time eating nice food and completing the puzzle.

Libby said...

I love coconut ice cream.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...