Friday, January 3, 2020

McD Prosperity Burger & Texas Chicken

I'm so eagerly waiting for this! The Prosperity burger is BACK!
The curly fries, pepper sauce coated beef patty...yummmmzzz
 I like it with lotsa onions for extra kick...The set meal now costs RM15.99. I will have this again before the season ends.
 After a few months of not having Texas chicken, I had sudden craving for Texas biscuit and coleslaw.
Went to the outlet nearby my office and ordered this 2-piece combo set meal for RM15.
They seem to have improved a lot since my last visit as the chicken is no longer dry and hard...
This time, it is tender and juicy...and most importantly it is huge! The chicken breast piece that I had here is half the size of the box!
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I have not tried the prosperity burger. I like Texas chicken. I don't mind having it once in a while.

mun said...

I just bought the fish prosperity burger today. Would you be trying the fish prosperity set?

Libby said...

I like tender and juicy chicken, yums!

PH said...

I used to love the beef prosperity burger. I must eat again and see if I still feel the same way about it.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: yea, not bad if have it once a while.

Mun: I will try, perhaps sometime this week.

Libby: yea, nice!

PH: lol, want to get back that nostalgic taste??

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...