Friday, January 31, 2020

KFC Spicy Chick N Go

 A colleague told me that KFC has recently introduced a new seasonal item 'Spicy Chick N Go' or their version of 'ayam gunting' aka 'uncle Bob chicken' aka 'Shihlin XXXL Chicken'.
It is priced at only RM4.90nett!
So I purposely went to try out when passing by KFC on my way home. It was so so so GOOD!
It has a combo meal which comes with drink and cheesy wedges for RM8.90
I did not order the combo but instead had the ala carte and add on with the promotional cheesy wedges (RM2.50nett)
The chicken piece isn't that huge as the XXL chicken, perhaps around the size of my palm and is seasoned well with chili powder. It is a boneless chicken like a chicken chop. Pairing it with cheesy wedges is a perfect combination making it a filling meal.
I tink i'm gonna order this combination until the promotion ends...

4 comments:

Libby said...

Long time never eat KFC, try to cut down as i tend to get sore throat easily.

Rose world said...

Nice?? Saw the ad, and it looked like trying to imitate Shilin well known XXXL chicken. Maybe I will give it a try before promotion ends. It has been ages since I had meals in KFC.

mun said...

I was at kfc recently but didn't see this advert. Instead I saw the advert for white bbq chicken. I will go again to see but I don't dare to eat all the chili powder cos it looks so very spicy.

Nancy Chan said...

Look really nice. I love cheesy wedges.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...