Monday, January 20, 2020

Bar.BQ Plaza @ IOI City Mall

This is a throwback post (back in 31 Dec 2019).
Decided to have a 'feast' lunch at Bar.BQ Plaza for its RM15.90 promotion (from 12-5pm on weekdays only).
 I ordered the pork set meal which comes with a huge plate of shredded cabbages, 10 thinly sliced pork, some assorted veggies, udon, meatballs, marinated chicken chunks, tofu, fried rice and a free flow of green tea.
 there's just so much things to cook!
 since I need the energy to 'cook', I started my meal with rice first...
 my fav of all is not the pork slices, but these marinated chicken chunks...it was soft and tender boneless chicken thigh meat
 I took an hour to finish the massive food and went for a short stroll...
After the service charges and tax, this meal costs only RM16.80 nett.
jalan jalan after makan....but it was a hot day!
 so, cool it off with an ice-cream.
was surprised that the salted Mediterranean flavor is back in Family Mart! wooo-hoooo!!!
BON APPETIT!

4 comments:

Rose world said...

Wish we have Family Mart here. Sigh!

I like this kind of feast!!

PH said...

Your lunch looks super good. I must try. Also wanna try the Family Mart ice cream.

mun said...

wow! the price is so affordable for your feast! I just tried the blue softserve from family mart. taste sweet only to me, can't detect any other taste.

Libby said...

Wow the price is so affordable for so much food!

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...