Thursday, January 16, 2020

Fast Food & Junk Food

Having a few 'drive thru' along my usual commute route is the most wonderful & convenient way to access to these fast food. But some times, I would just drop by and dine in, despite the convenience of the drive-thru.
My recent meal - the 'super jimat' meal (aka super saver meal) which consists of cheesy wedges, fries, a piece of fried chicken and a pepsi drink for only RM9.20
 When I dun feel like eating 'super jimat', but still wanna go 'jimat', I had two bowls of 'loaded go bowl' which is in the 'Value Bowl' category. Each of these costs RM3.90 (meaning RM7.80 nett for two).
Kinda satisfying one but is full of carbs and fats~~~(feels so guilty now)
Meanwhile, on a different day, I tried the Prosperity Fish Burger set.
It was just....so-so. I'd preferred the beef more.
 And sometimes when my mouth was 'itchy' (wanna munch on something), here's what I had:
Mamee!!!
Got myself a pack of super spicy as a comparison to the spicy (pedas) flavor.
The super spicy (in black noodles) is xx times the spiciness of the usual 'pedas' flavor as it can numb your tongue and make u 'cry' for 'at least' an hour...lolx
My trick in 'dealing' with this super spicy snack is to 'never drink water' while eating. Similar to some particular acid with water reaction, it gets worst when you drink water.

3 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I like cheesy wedges. I haven't tried the black Mamee noodle.

mun said...

wah, you are really hard core, you can eat the super spicy mamee without drinking water but do tears come out of your eyes?

PH said...

You make me feel tempted to go for fast food today heh..heh... My only choice in Damansara Uptown is Texas Chicken.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...