Thursday, April 25, 2019

Mami Porridge @ Sri Petaling

Undecided of what to eat, randomly choose and ended up eating porridge...
The menu is extensive, with a variety of  porridges (fish, frog, eel, pork, oyster, peanuts...etc)
 there are also claypot meat/seafood dishes
 up to 67 dishes to choose from
 other than the 'claypot series', you can also choose from the simple side dishes such as tofu, deep fried pork intestines, deep fried prawn, some blanched veggies etc
 up to 89 side dishes to choose from...
I ordered - fish porridge (RM10.50) and a plate of lettuce (RM8)
Tastewise ok...nothing to shout about...
There were a few fish slices in the porridge. The porridge was garnished with ginger and spring onions when served. 
It was a hot evening, hence I walked across the street to get this RM1 frozen coke to cool down after the meal.

7 comments:

mun said...

I think I have been to this porridge shop to buy takeaway food before for someone who was warded in the hospital. wah, got frozen soft drink ah? how to drink since it is frozen?

Nux V said...

Mun: it is meant to be eaten like 7-11 slurpee...but u can wait for it to melt and treat it as usual coke.

PH said...

My partner's favorite is plain porridge with dishes like this.

Nancy Chan said...

Hmmm I think I will cook porridge one of these days. Less stress and sweating in the kitchen. Lol!

Recep Hilmi TUFAN | rehitu.com said...

Enjoy your meal!

Libby said...

I love to eat porridge but seldom eat it as I tend to go hungry again easily. I usually eat it when I am not feeling well.

Nux V said...

PH: im fine with plain porridge as long as got some side dish.

Nancy Chan: yea, nice to have once in a while.

ReHiTu: thanks.

Libby: Order a big one, can keep some for later.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...