Thursday, April 4, 2019

Free Lunch (and Training)

The training center offered me a free course that comes with free book, trial exam papers and food. Since it was free, I immediately registered myself....
The course was held during the weekend (Sat & Sun) at the training center in Bangsar. Parking was expensive (on Sat), but nevertheless I learned something that is beneficial...so its kinda 'give & take'...
I did not plan to take for the exam, as I dun tink I m fully prepared with just 1.5 day course...and not much time for revision.
Breakfast, teatime and lunches were provided during the course....I had a jolly good time savouring the food while my 'coursemates' were so anxious about the exam...LOL! wish them luck!
It was supposed to be a class of 10, but 4 did not turn up. Hence, we have plenty of food left. We even tapau-ed back the leftovers as not to waste them.

7 comments:

Rose world said...

Tapau the food back? Lol. The training centre was very generous with everything.

Nux V said...

Rose world: lol! yes they are...but they also earned a lot from those who attended and sit for the certification. The certification is not cheap....

mun said...

They are so nice to give free training even to those who doesn't want to sit for the certification.

Nux V said...

Mun: the more the 'merrier' lol! we have a role too - to give support to those who sits for the exam ;-)

Twilight Man said...

How I wished that my boss would send me for trainings like this. Maybe I should send my boss for training on how to run his company instead. LOLOL

Libby said...

My ex-company, an advertising firm, also ever sent me to a free media planning course. Since it is free, so I attended.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: nope, my boss did not send me to this course.

Libby: I attended this course on own (not by the company).

Sun Thai Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

This halal Thai restaurant opens till midnite. It is located along the stretch of bars/bistros in the neighborhood commercial area. Occupyin...