Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Club Med Bali - All about FOOD!

In case if u r wondering why I was so hardworking in going to the gym (while holidaying), well, I got no choice coz having all these good food high calories food added a few more kilos to my weight and a few inches to my waist, thigh and hip....
here's the picture of the foodies that I had throughout my 3-days stay in the resort.
Some of the food counters even have a real-life display of the dish with garnishing (so that diners would know what the chef is preparing)
 This was the dish with the suggested garnishing
 and this was my self-assembled version...where the 'east meets west' (dim sum + fries + salad + pork rib)
More and more 'east meet west' below:
Spaghetti + Pizza + Omelette + Begedil (Indonesian fried potatoes patty)
I tend to pair the same food items on various dining occasions coz I think the taste matches so well
I also had daikon soup...yummmm...a taste of 'home-cooked soup'
 
 and my favourite Japanese cold noodles
having the same noodles repetitively on another occasion, with more seaweeds!
 Japanese 'hambagu' steak with fries + Indonesian keropok (in the bowl)
 Japanese temaki + Korean mini pajeon + spicy squid + minced meat
 This plate consists of half Indian food (curry, dhal, roti, Indian veggies dish) + half western (fries, sausage, nuggets)
 these are shrimps on top of mashed potatoes
 below are from the Chinese section (except the crinkled fries)
some raw tuna from the Japanese section
 the desserts - waffle, cheese cake, chocolate cake
I was so well fed in Club Med...that I dun get the chance to explore other local food (outside the resort)…
BON APPETIT!

3 comments:

Rose world said...

This post makes me hungry only. Lol.

East or West, everything looked good to me. I love buffet. Can take what you like. No limit, as long as tummy allows.

mun said...

Oh no, this means I cannot go club med because so much delicious food and I am too lazy to exercise! Yummy food!

Nux V said...

Rose world: yea, as long as tummy allows!

Mun: u eat so little....shouldn't be a problem.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...