Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Club Med Bali - Breakfast

Continuation of the previous post...
After a good night rest, I woke up to a sunny Sunday...
It was a free-and-easy day today, hence I leisurely took my time to stroll the garden while on my way to the cafeteria.
the walkway path from my room to the main hall/cafeteria....
The beach view was spectacular with clear blue skies and sandy white beach. Weather was hot but windy…
 I had porridge (with lotsa condiments) and miso soup
I preferred having porridge instead of the western breakfast, as my stomach felt warmth compared to having sausages, bacon and eggs.
Had the same thing on second & third day too (but with different condiments)
Other food that i tried are Indomie goreng, boiled egg, croissant, you tiau, hashbrown…
i did not try the sausages and bacons coz they are available during lunch/dinner.
Assorted condiments under the Japanese cuisine section - here you can find natto (fermented beans), pickled radish, tofu, and various Japanese pickles
Assorted condiments under the Korean cuisine section - there are various types of kimchis
and the Chinese cuisine section - where i can find the familiar condiments, such as soy sauce, youtiao, peanuts, sesame oil, salted black bean, salted egg....
Basically one can have white porridge and customise it according to Japanese/Korean/Chinese flavors.
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

PH said...

Quite a nice assortment of condiments for you to add on to the porridge. I like it that way too, a bit of this and a bit of that.

mun said...

I will try all the kimchi. Congee is so easy on the stomach that I can eat it anytime. Lovely view.

Twilight Man said...

Goodness! The heavenly photos of the beach and swaying palms are calling me. I need a holiday.

Nux V said...

PH: yea, abit of this and that...

Mun: i'm not so much into kimchi.

Twilight Man: go go go for holiday!

Libby said...

Porridge is comforting to the stomach so i love to have it

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...