Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Club Med Bali - Breakfast

Continuation of the previous post...
After a good night rest, I woke up to a sunny Sunday...
It was a free-and-easy day today, hence I leisurely took my time to stroll the garden while on my way to the cafeteria.
the walkway path from my room to the main hall/cafeteria....
The beach view was spectacular with clear blue skies and sandy white beach. Weather was hot but windy…
 I had porridge (with lotsa condiments) and miso soup
I preferred having porridge instead of the western breakfast, as my stomach felt warmth compared to having sausages, bacon and eggs.
Had the same thing on second & third day too (but with different condiments)
Other food that i tried are Indomie goreng, boiled egg, croissant, you tiau, hashbrown…
i did not try the sausages and bacons coz they are available during lunch/dinner.
Assorted condiments under the Japanese cuisine section - here you can find natto (fermented beans), pickled radish, tofu, and various Japanese pickles
Assorted condiments under the Korean cuisine section - there are various types of kimchis
and the Chinese cuisine section - where i can find the familiar condiments, such as soy sauce, youtiao, peanuts, sesame oil, salted black bean, salted egg....
Basically one can have white porridge and customise it according to Japanese/Korean/Chinese flavors.
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

PH said...

Quite a nice assortment of condiments for you to add on to the porridge. I like it that way too, a bit of this and a bit of that.

mun said...

I will try all the kimchi. Congee is so easy on the stomach that I can eat it anytime. Lovely view.

Twilight Man said...

Goodness! The heavenly photos of the beach and swaying palms are calling me. I need a holiday.

Nux V said...

PH: yea, abit of this and that...

Mun: i'm not so much into kimchi.

Twilight Man: go go go for holiday!

Lotus said...

Porridge is comforting to the stomach so i love to have it

Dayeh Noodles

Went to try out this beef noodles shop, located opposite the parking lot where the weekly pasar malam (night market) is located. The shop is...