Thursday, April 11, 2019

Malindo Airlines & Club Med Bali

Went to Bali on last year Sept, but did not manage to update those pictures onto my blog...
I had this rendang chicken rice during the flight. It was just so-so. A piece of omelette is stuffed in between the aluminium container and rice...The chicken dish looks spicy in oily and fiery red gravy, but it wasn't spicy at all.
 Passed by some island with volcanos before reaching Bali.
 So near yet so far
 Meanwhile, during the return flight, I had vegetarian curry rice....coz they have ran out of the chicken version. Malindo Airline food is much better than what I had in MAS during my last Bali trip (in 2015), but my other colleagues who took AA had better meal than ours....coz there were more choices in their menu.
OK, shouldn't be complaining much since the trip and the flight were not paid by me...
Just sit tight and enjoy the view~~~
Meanwhile, during this trip, we stayed in ClubMed at Nusa Dua.
Nusa Dua is a resort area with stretches of global brand hotels. You will need to rent a car in order to get out (to the local towns and other places), otherwise you will just confine within this beach resort.
ClubMed Bali occupies a huge area next to Sofitel with various indoor and outdoor sports facilities, pools, garden, golf course, bar, beach etc....
I stayed in a room nearby the beach at the ground floor. Yes, it was a corner room and it offers a great view, besides saving me the hassle of climbing the stairs. Some of my colleagues complained of having to climb up to the 3rd floor and there was no balcony to dry their wet towels and swimsuit.
Meanwhile I could just walk out of the room to the beach within a few steps away.
I shared the room with another colleague. It is a normal size room with basic amenities.
 The shower room inside the toilet.
  The desk with coffee/tea set
Wooden cabinets to store our stuffs, the fridge is hidden in the bottom cabinet.
Here's the verandah outside our corner room. It has wooden tables & chairs for occupants to sit and enjoy the greeneries...We also hung our wet towels to dry here.
The view from the verandah
  Sunny blue skies and green field within 10 steps away
 And the walkway that leads u to the beach and the bar
more pictures to come in my next post....

4 comments:

Libby said...

This is a sponsored trip by your company again? How nice!

I like Tiger Airways inflight meals.

mun said...

Wah, another company trip! So fun!

Rose world said...

I love Clubmed resort. Short walk to the beach. So relaxing and rejuvenating. I love beach holiday.

Haven't been to Bali although used to be our honeymoon destination many years ago till the bombing incident stopped us from going there. Really hope to visit Bali someday.

PH said...

So nice lah you get to go on trips like this!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...