Friday, August 26, 2022

Zok Noodle House @ Pinnacle Sri Petaling

Passed by this eatery several times. It is located in the neighborhood tallest building - Pinnacle Sri Petaling.
Zok Noodle House has outlets in Mid Valley, Sunway Pyramid, Puchong etc....but i did not try even once.
My first time trying Zok Noodles House - I ordered their signature curry noodles which comes with 2 pieces of prawn wantons, some cockles, long beans, taupok, crispy beancurd skin (fuchuk), charsiew and a few slices of fishcake. Taste good but can be better....If only there is chicken in it😊
this huge bowl of noodles costs RM15.50....which comes to RM17.05nett after included service charge and tax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometime early last month, i ordered a lui cha (thunder tea rice) again...coz the promotion 'is so hard to resist'!
After deducting from the Foodpanda evoucher, the price was only RM7nett inclusive of delivery.
I added a sunny side-up fried egg (in order to reach the minimum RM12 to use the evoucher)
look at the colors...so pretty! Feels so healthy after eating this😀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annoying sis bought this box of mooncakes from Ipoh...It is from a local confectionery and the mooncakes are way cheaper than the usual established brands.
we have finished up all the 4 mooncakes coz it couldn't be kept for long.
Here's the packaging box, just a simple cardboard box.

5 comments:

mun said...

Ya, this ming Yue mooncakes are famous in Ipoh. A few years ago, I went to Ipoh just to buy them. Very long queue too. Ah, zok noodles, I have tried them in midvalley mall before. The noodles are acceptable though not exceptional. Seems like there are many shops in the Pinnacle condo. I have been there once only to collect nam heong egg tarts.

mun said...

The fried egg looks good because the yolk seems fully cooked. I am tempted to buy this Lui Cha again.

Nancy Chan said...

The curry noodle looks good and lemak. I like lui cha. Not easy to find good ones here. 2 days ago, I pass by Ming Yuen confectionery and there was a long, long queue. This morning I bought 2 mooncakes from a roadside stall and they were very fresh and nice, much much cheaper too.

PH said...

I like the look of the curry noodles and definitely will be better if there is chicken in it. It has been a long time since I had lui cha.

Rose world said...

Didn't taste any mooncake this year. No one give. Sob sob. No plan to buy any but we see how. Maybe get one to uphold the tradition. Hehe.

The curry noodle looked fiery. Quite a portion too. Lui cha with egg, that is the first. Haha. For me, I would add salted fish or crispy anchovies whenever I had that at my parents' home.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...