Monday, September 5, 2022

After 10pm....

After 10pm there is not much choice to buy food...so the only nearest and convenience eatery is....
yes, McD!
I ordered the 'mix & match' set which comprise of a few items in the menu which we can mix and match at an affordable price...well...it is either RM5.99 or RM6.99 per set, based on what you picked.
I picked a cheeseburger with fries (RM5.99)
and
a plain nasi lemak with fries (RM5.99)
finished off the nasi lemak after reached home & kept the cheeseburger set for the next day.
~~~~~~~~~~~
On another day, I was craving for big mac after years of not having it....
i opted to dine-in.
The big mac is not available for 'mix & match', hence i could only order the meal set that comes with a drink and fries (by default).
Fluffy bun with overflowing lettuces and thin beef patties.
alright, craving satisfied...it will be another few years until my next big mac.

4 comments:

mun said...

Ah, now I feel like eating a big Mac. Ok will buy one tomorrow. Mix and match is such a good price. They should really let us order mix and match got delivery orders.

Jeevan said...

So far, I've just tried chicken and fries at McDonald's. The burger was never my favorite. I hope you enjoyed the mix and match.

PH said...

I haven't had McD in a long time. The last time I thought the Big Mac is not that big LOL!

Rose world said...

McD is very convenient for supper. Haha. There is a drive through not far from my place so sometimes my man would tapau home for kids' supper.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...