Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Poppo Kanteen again...

I went to Poppo Kanteen, but not for their nasi lemak...instead i had this...
Having tried their nasi lemak several times, this time i wanted to explore on other foods in the menu...
so noodles, perhaps?
I had wat tan hor (flat rice noodles in egg gravy).
The noodles were hidden in a pool of gravy😂
But nevertheless it was okay....nothing to shout about...just mediocre. But it has lotsa chicken chunks and a few prawns, quite reasonable for the price of RM10.90
I also ordered potato wedges (RM7.90).
Freshly deep fried and served hot upon order.
A very filling meal...Total damage for this is RM19.95nett inclusive of service charges & tax. 

6 comments:

Rose world said...

All by yourself?? Can finish the whole plate and wedges??

I like to order wat tan hor for breakfast sometime.

contact.ewew said...

The wat tan hor cannot beat our Chinese stir-fry noodles in coffee shops, right? Lol. I've always enjoyed the potato wedges here.

Nux V said...

Rose world: LOL....don't underestimate my capacity to gulp down food. Yea, can finish...jst takes time.

contact.ewew: the wat tan hor lacking 'wok hei'...so not as good as the Chinese stir-fry noodles. Yes, their potato wedges are tasty. I enjoyed that too.

Nancy Chan said...

I love potato wedges. Yums.

mun said...

I prefer your potato wedges but not the wat tan hor. Long time I didn't eat there. If they are on Foodpanda I will order potato wedges delivery. Good that they managed to keep going to throughout the pandemic.

Stacy said...

Filling meal due to the carbs! Satisfying with one gravy dish and one fried one.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...