Monday, September 12, 2022

Friday evening after work...

It was one fine Friday evening that i decided to leave the office early to 'relieve' myself after a long week.
Went to 'window shop' at IOI City mall, and also had my dinner at Ah Cheng Laksa.
Decided to have their curry noodles again, but this time i choose 'meehoon + kuey tiaw' mix, instead of yellow noodles.
Tastes consistently good😃
If i ever discover this place earlier...i would have come here more often.
But as mentioned in my previous post, my first try on Ah Cheng laksa wasn't that impressive, hence it never cross my mind to dine in at Ah Cheng before this.
Well, i guess this outlet in IOI City nailed it! 
and i can see that they are doing well coz of the long queue (compared to other Ah Cheng outlets).
~~~~~~
IOI City Mall Phase 2 has just recently launched sometime late Aug but many shops/restaurants are yet to open...among some newbies in this Phase 2 mall are Taco Bell, Big Fish Small Fish, Jollibee, Chef Wan, Madam Kwan's, The Travelling Duck etc....
I must make my visit again on one evening (sometime next month) when these are opened.

6 comments:

PH said...

Hmm...different outlets the standard seems different. I tried the one at The Starling and it wasn't that great.

mun said...

I always go to the Ah Cheng laksa stall in midvalley for their Assam laksa and nasi lemak. Wonder if they are still there. Wah, so syiok! So many nice eateries in phase 2. Will be very enjoyable to walk walk there in the evening and makan makan.

Rose world said...

Wish I could find a nice curry noodle near my place. Slurping!!

Mix of mee hoon and kway is not bad too. I don't fancy yellow noodle, because of its smell.

anjupal said...

minimum-and-maximum-boiling-negetive

Stacy said...

Lots of other food outlets available for your future 'early weekends'!

Tannu sharma said...

WOW,lots of other food,very nice

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...