Monday, August 22, 2022

Baskin Robbins, Godiva, and imported Milo

There is a newly opened Baskin Robbins shop in the Pinnacle building...
It has indoor seats for dine-in customer...
Great!
Saw this fridge with display on various colorful ice-cream cakes...i feel so tempted to buy one too!
These are not cheap...above 100 bucks each!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After enjoyed looking at the Baskin Robbins ice-cream cakes, I went to the Urban Fresh supermarket (located a floor below) to look see look see...
Yea, it has a huge variety of imported snacks and ice-cream too
I m so drooling over these...Godiva!!!
and it also sells imported Australian Milo!
well, some people prefer this imported Milo coz it tastes better than the local ones...
More chocolatey & milky?

5 comments:

mun said...

Oh, so the Baskin Robbins opposite Public Bank, is it still there? Or has it moved into Pinnacle. Thanks for highlighting the supermarket, makes me want to go there to look see look see overseas products.

PH said...

I have had BR ice cream cake only once I think for my nephew's birthday. It was very nice!

Rose world said...

I love Australian Milo. But so expensive!!! Lol. Godiva chocolate, tasted once. I love chocolates, especially those imported as they are richer and more varieties. Tasted these with wine flavour as well.

Jeevan said...

We used to have Milo, and when it was reintroduced a few years ago, it lost its original flavor, so I stopped buying. The cakes on display look delicious, yet the brand (Baskin Robbins) is new to me.

Stacy said...

BR cake is just ice-cream. I've had quite a lot of these in recent years at various kids' birthdays. But I prefer real cake.

Godiva at least is sold in a small portion so the price tag isn't too scary.

Ya I always hear of Ozzie Milo tasting better. Resisting trying it for now.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...