Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Ah Cheng Laksa @ IOI City Mall

This was my second time eating in Ah Cheng laksa....The first was at The Curve several years ago.
I couldn't recall much of the taste back then....but it was an ordinary one with no lasting impression😀
So this time i decided to give it a second try...
It looks good with loads of ingredients.
It has taupok, long beans, beansprout, chicken...basically all the core ingredients are there.
The curry soup is not bad too..not too thick nor dilute...just the perfect one.
The sauces are located at the counter, self-service basis. They have sambal, limau kasturi (lime), cili padi etc....
This is a good bowl of curry laksa!
I also ordered a bowl of ais kacang.
I did not expect it to be such big portion. This is good for sharing (with at least 2 pax)
It took me some time to finish it and my stomach was bloated with liquid after then as if i had gulped down a huge bottle of water.
Nevertheless it was superb....The taste hits the spot...It has all the condiments - cincau, red bean, corn, peanuts, syrup, gula melaka etc.
i would definitely order these again....
Total damage for this meal is RM19.95nett
another satisfying super heavy meal for my Friday dinner😁
After then, a night stroll at the nearby park...
just to burn off the calories
and yes, enjoying my fav fountain!
it was so soothing to listen to the fountain 'symphony', enjoying the lights and the evening breeze.

5 comments:

PH said...

I have tried Ah Cheng Laksa's curry mee and ais kacang but mine was not a good experience. Glad that you found your meal enjoyable.

contact.ewew said...

I've only tried their assam laksa, not their curry mee, many years back but it didn't impress. >.<

mun said...

I have tried their curry Mee but I prefer their Assam laksa more. I am drooling over your abc ice, so sedap!

Stacy said...

I've also tried Ah Cheng once, at Avenue K. Wasn't impressed. That ice kacang you had looks legit though.

Precision Pro Nx7 vs Nx9 said...

cincau, red bean, corn, peanuts, + smoothie. it was superb....

Sun Thai Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

This halal Thai restaurant opens till midnite. It is located along the stretch of bars/bistros in the neighborhood commercial area. Occupyin...