Thursday, August 18, 2022

Al-Majuna @ Sri Serdang & Bananabro @ Sri Petaling

This is yet another 'chapalang' (mixed) post😁

Al-Majuna
My colleague discovered a shop that serves tandoori chicken at Sri Serdang and invited me to have dinner with her on one fine evening after work.
Reached there at around 7.30pm and there were ample tables available.
The tandoori stall only operates in the evening (7pm onwards till closing time), hence we could only do it for dinner. Otherwise we would've been there for lunch instead.
Ordered a garlic naan, which came with curry, dhal and mint chutney. The naan was gigantic.
I also had the tandoori chicken. The chicken was nicely grilled, the meat was succulent and the skin a little charred, but that's OK.
It came with some fresh cucumbers, onions and lime.
The garlic naan & tandoori chicken cost RM12nett. I will definitely be back again.

Bananabro
On another day, I had banana leaf rice....coz i was so craving for curry rice....
The side dishes are as usual - mashed potato, cucumber salad, and deep fried bitter gourd which is my fav!
I had chicken curry gravy, fish curry gravy and dhal poured onto my rice.
The papadam and the deep fried bitter gourd were so good that i asked for a refill.
This meal costs RM11.50nett.
BON APPETIT!

2 comments:

mun said...

Wow, the banana bro price is good, all vegetarian is it? U didn't order a meat? The tandoori chicken meal is also having a very good price. Unfortunately I will never get to eat there because I seldom eat after 7 pm nowadays.

Stacy said...

Ya good prices. Tandoori chicken looks better charred a bit like that.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...