Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fully Loaded Prawn Spaghetti

This was my 'stay-at-home' lunch on last weekend....
Spaghetti, fully loaded with tiger prawns
nope, I did not cook this nor order it from delivery
how does this came about?
Besides the 'luxurious' looking pasta, I also had beer and ABC while working on my office assignments
 and a wonderful gift!
 yea, these are metal straws! woo-hoo!
 well.....the office had a 'Talent Night' event (which yours truly did not participate)...except for the food.....
and more food....
and more food....
so much tht I could tapau this to eat on Saturday and Sunday....

3 comments:

mun said...

wow! I wanna eat all the prawns! I think everyone is giving metal straws as gifts now because I also receive a set of metal straws as a door gift.

Rose world said...

Wow! I love your spaghetti!! Because of the prawns.

Nux V said...

Mun: ooo…..u like prawn so much!

Rose world: yuummmmmzzzz

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....