Thursday, August 1, 2019

Cafe Ame Soeur

This café is not to be mistaken with The Ame Soeur although it is of the same owner...
Having tried The Ame Soeur earlier this year I wouldn't want to go there again even if given another chance of free food (company team fund)…
Anyway to cut the story short, I happened to walk past the Café...it is a much smaller version of The Ame Soeur but the interior design is still impressive.
Does this fireplace needed for our hot weather?
 It reminds me of Christmas....still (less than) half year to go....
 the Victorian phone on display at the entrance...
I did not go into the Café since I have no intention in trying out their coffee....Anyway kudos to their interior design team!

4 comments:

Rose world said...

Unique decor, they try to portrait the chic and Victorian look.

PH said...

Macam a very atas place.

mun said...

They are supposed to have nice desserts. I walked by many times but the decor is too much for me to bear so I didn't go in. yes, you could use your makan fund to eat tastier food!

Libby said...

Looks like a very expensive place.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...