Monday, August 26, 2019

Back @ the BrewHouse, Sri Petaling

My sis was lazy to cook one fine Saturday and she called me out for lunch....
We went to the BrewHouse as they have a 12-3pm promotion on daily basis.
The set meal are very worth-the-money as it comes with soup, drink and ice-cream....
I had grilled chicken chop with black pepper sauce...(as usual!)
look at that thick slab of chicken thigh meat....
I was so full after having this!
Service was quick and ample seats during that noon.
This set meal was only RM13.80++ (RM15 after service charge)
We will be there again as long as the promotion is on!
BON APPETIT!

4 comments:

mun said...

I like their fish and rice set meal! so you will always stick to this chicken meal?

PH said...

Very good portion and the price also very ngam. LOL!

Nancy Chan said...

Good size portion and looks delicious too.

Libby said...

Price is very good. I prefer mushroom sauce for my chicken chop.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...