Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Imaginatricks Show

Part of the purpose of goin up to Genting is to watch the Imaginatricks, an uproarious fusion of acrobatics, dance, comedy and action-packed show.
 Purchased a ticket (RM96) for the Saturday evening show...
Upon entering the hall, I was surprised when the staff ushered me to the front (second row) which is meant for RM146 ticket holder. This could be due to the low turn up/ticket sales for ticket priced at RM146 hence they 'upgraded' me from row T to B....
The show started off with a group dance 'cabaret style' which is as good as those shown in Las Vegas or cruise ship.
colorful costume and professional international dancers
the ladies are pretty too...tall, slim and slender
this is a seven-man-pyramid high wire walk...from a Colombian stunt team.
This show is available daily until 24 May 2020, so u can have plenty of time to decide which day to watch!

5 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

What a pleasant surprise to get a better seat with a better view. It must have been a wonderful show and enjoyable evening for you.

Libby said...

So lucky to get upgraded to a better seat. You must have enjoyed the show a lot.

mun said...

Wah, what a nice surprise for you to get upgraded to have a close view of the performers. I am not going up to Genting forever I guess cos when I was there the last time more than 10 years ago, I have a weird feeling that it is Sin City so never will go there again. But I wonder is it never say never?

Rose world said...

Pricey ticket but nice that you got upgrade. Definitely a show not to be missed.

PH said...

I would love to attend such a show!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...