Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Fully Loaded Prawn Spaghetti

This was my 'stay-at-home' lunch on last weekend....
Spaghetti, fully loaded with tiger prawns
nope, I did not cook this nor order it from delivery
how does this came about?
Besides the 'luxurious' looking pasta, I also had beer and ABC while working on my office assignments
 and a wonderful gift!
 yea, these are metal straws! woo-hoo!
 well.....the office had a 'Talent Night' event (which yours truly did not participate)...except for the food.....
and more food....
and more food....
so much tht I could tapau this to eat on Saturday and Sunday....

3 comments:

mun said...

wow! I wanna eat all the prawns! I think everyone is giving metal straws as gifts now because I also receive a set of metal straws as a door gift.

Rose world said...

Wow! I love your spaghetti!! Because of the prawns.

Nux V said...

Mun: ooo…..u like prawn so much!

Rose world: yuummmmmzzzz

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...