Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Go Street Noodle - Rice Set

After having numerous visits to Go Street Noodle, I decided to try out their rice/noodle 'set meal' this time.
 The menu for rice/noodle set is divided into 3 sections, where u can choose either rice or noodle in Section A, a meat dish in Section B and a veggie/tofu dish in Section C. This combination is priced at RM12.90++
I had rice with braised egg + minced pork in basil + okra
if u r a vegetarian, u can opt for the combination of Section A + (2 x Section C) which mean u get to choose 2 veggie/tofu dishes (and omit the meat dish)...for RM10.90++
Overall, the dishes are fine, the minced pork basil is very flavorful and goes well with rice.
The bill came to RM13.65 after service charge.

4 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Hmmm...looks good to me. I love minced pork with basil.

Rose world said...

Looked homey to me. Yummy food.

mun said...

This looks like similar to house of pok kind of dishes and way of ordering. I have only been to this place once.

Libby said...

I saw go noodle house at KSL JB but did not go in to try the food.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...