Thursday, March 21, 2019

Hokkaido Durian Cheesetart & Yoshinoya Fish Katsu Curry Rice again....

Recently the Secret Recipe re-opened in the neighbourhood and I dropped by to see what's in store...
And it now teamed with 'Hokkaido' and operate in the same premise!
i'm a fan of Hokkaido durian cheese tart, hence i bought a box of 3 at a discounted price.
Usual price is RM6.50 per piece (or RM6.60...)
I got each piece at RM5.50 when buying in a box of 3.
So creamy and durianlicious!
Enjoyed the durian cheese tarts over the weekend and skipped lunch...
And then I had this for dinner....
Another sinful meal
Then come Monday, my colleague 'ajak' me for lunch, and this was what I had
fish katsu curry rice!!!
once tried forever hooked...it seems like I only order this each time I went to Yoshinoya.
Itadakimasu!!!

6 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I have tasted Hokkaido cheese tart once and I love it. Haven't tried the durian cheese tart. I like Secret Recipe's cakes but only enjoy once in a while. Fish katsu curry rice looks yummy!

mun said...

Wah you have tempted me to try both hokkaido durian cheese tart and fish katsu curry. will try this weekend if possible. you are so creative to eat siu mai as toppings for instant noodles.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: I like Secret Recipe's cakes too.

Mun: ooopsss….ok go try it this weekend...lol!

Libby said...

Your instant noodles look yummy with the egg and siu mai.

The fish katsu curry looks good too. But I seldom order curry rice when I go yoshinoya

Nux V said...

Libby: last time I would order their beef rice, but since I tried their curry rice 3 years ago, I only order that since then..So, what do you usually order in Yoshinoya?

Libby said...

I would order their salmon rice

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...