Thursday, March 14, 2019

Fish&Co and The Symphony @ IOI City Mall

Was craving for some fish and chips and hence decided to have my Friday dinner at Fish&Co
Ordered the salted-egg fish and chips to try.
Tastewise not bad.
This meal cost RM29 after service charges and tax.
Since the nite was still young, went for a short stroll to burn off the fats...
And 'discovered' this artsy fartsy staircase outside the building
it is located nearby 'The Symphony' water fountain
Le Meridien hotel is nearby too
There goes my quiet Friday evening enjoying the outdoor view of IOI City Mall.

4 comments:

mun said...

I have eaten the fish and chips at fish and co, one utama a few times. I find it very oily. Yours not oily?

Nux V said...

Mun: yes, it was oily...but not until soaking in oil.

Rose world said...

Lovely fish & chip but I would prefer with some green or coleslaw too. Long time I didn't have one.

Nice stroll after dinner.

Libby said...

Lovely dinner and stroll after dinner.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...