Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Bak Kut Teh @ Parklane OUG

On and off i would crave for BKT for dinner, but since i have tried most BKT around the neighbourhood vicinity (Puchong, Happy Garden, OUG, Bukit Jalil, Sri Petaling), this time i decided to have it at a five foot way in Parklane OUG.
I ordered a claypot BKT for one pax (RM14)
It was so-so, more towards salty, and no strong herbal taste, but is ok.
The ingredients: Pork belly, pork ribs, taupok, beancurd sheet, mushroom...
Luckily no organs...coz i dun eat them.
There goes my fattening meal for RM16 (inclusive of rice and Chinese tea).
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

PH said...

That makes me want to have BKT too! But the one at the mall is not that great, so I'll have to wait for an opportunity to eat BKT elsewhere.

Libby said...

I prefer the white pepper soup version for my BKT :)

mun said...

you can request for no innards to ensure that your bkt will definitely have no innards, no need to depend on luck. I eat bkt twice a month at the Toh Guan bkT shop same row as Fatty Mok Yong Tofu, salak south garden as I find it good enough. Have you tried it before since you have tried those nearby BKT in Sri petaling and kuchai lama?

Nux V said...

Phong Hong: yea, the one at mall usually sucks.

Libby: i tried the peppery before, but i'm still used to the herbal dark soup version.

Mun: I would usually request, although sometimes i was too hungry and totally forgot about that. If i m dining with family, they would help to finish the innards.

mun said...

good that your family can help you finish the innards.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...