Wednesday, March 31, 2021

McD Spicy Beef Burger

Back to the fast food 'drive-thru takeaway' on my usual workday dinner.
Since i conveniently passed by McD on my way back, i decided to try out the Spicy Beef Burger.
Ordered an ala carte Spicy Beef Burger + 'mix & match set'.
The ala carte burger costs around RM10...kinda pricey but just for the sake of trying out of curiosity.
Meanwhile my choice for  'mix & match set' is usually Cheeseburger with fries...for RM6 nett only.
The sauces in the Spicy Beef Burger...looks like mayo with curry powder to me...
But are these spicy tomato sauce?
As described in McD website:
"Meet the hotter, spicier versions of your favourite McDonald’s beef burgers. Perfectly juicy beef patties complemented by a spicy tomato sauce."
the burger size is equivalent to Quarter Pounder size
I had this for dinner and kept the cheeseburger for another day.
The burger is not overly spicy, just a mild one...but i think an ordinary chili sauce would do just fine.
I prefer the normal beef burger and adjust the spiciness with chili sauce.

4 comments:

mun said...

Ah, thanks for your review. I ordered a spicy beef burger too but when I saw the orange mayo which taste like the spicy mayo in the spicy fish burger, I thought they gave me the wrong burger.

Tekkaus said...

Wow that's a lot of cheese. :D

Stacy said...

McD prices have been quietly creeping up. I just only noticed it's over RM10 for the value set and RM1.25 for a sundae cone now. Quite a hefty bill now when I get my order for 4 or 5!

Oh my mix-and-match would be nasi lemak + apple pie. Won't fight with you. :)

Nancy Chan said...

Looks yummy! I don't mind and would enjoy a burger once in a while.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...