Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Back to the office...

On CNY chor-14, we had a farewell for a teammate who is leaving on Feb month-end. Our team leader took this opportunity to also had a lousang together since it was still CNY.
We ordered Domino's pizza, brought yee sang, cheesecake and agar-agar....jst a simple celebration for 7 pax.
Domino's pizza - 2 large size @ RM55.90 nett
Pandan Gula Melaka Burnt Cheesecake from Runners Cafe, Bukit Jalil
(not sure of the actual price since i wasn't the one paying...but they have promotional price for cheesecakes starting from RM55 onwards)
smoked salmon 'yee sang' from Village Grocer - it comes with a wedge of pomelo packed separately.
The ingredients are fresh and crunchy!
our feasting table....
didn't expect to have a chance to lousang this year due to the MCO...nevertheless it was a last-minute plan...
and my one and only lousang of the year...
let's toss the yeesang...
may all be blessed with health, wealth and happiness!
My HOD and manager paid for this lunch...we enjoyed the free lunch😀
It's good to be back in the office after 2 months plus....
the office is still quite empty as many still WFH...
meanwhile I will be back to the office occasionally only when required...

7 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Reminds me of my own lau sang session. :D

Nancy Chan said...

Sometimes, I do miss my working life in the office even though I am happily retired. Nice to lou sang and have a meal with colleagues.

mun said...

Your team mate got a new job!? Very good. The 7 of you went back to the office just to hold this farewell, right? Your team mate must be so touched! The Yee sang looks very good. I wonder how much. I am still surprise that both your parents don't care for lou sang because normally the older folks love to lou sang.

Twilight Man said...

Why? You lucky girl always getting free meals.

That cheesecake and yee sang were good enough to partay!

Libby said...

Did not have any Lou Sang this year, I miss the fun!

Rose world said...

One thing I missed about officee was the the office treat!!! The food and gossip. Sigh! Those were the days. Now I am stay-at-home mum, my bosses are my kids!! I am a maid! Lol.

Stacy said...

Definitely far less 'lou' going on this CNY. Hopefully back to normal next CNY.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...