Friday, March 26, 2021

Family Dinner Dine Out during CMCO

Now that there is no longer headcount restriction per table, we can finally have family dine-out dinner.
Back to our regular 'makan' place - Tasty Wok restaurant
We ordered:
Soupy Lala
Kung Pao Chicken
Assam Steamed Fish
This wasn't our order - Salted Fish Kangkong (we returned it to the kitchen untouched)
Claypot Tofu
Stir-fried Green Amaranth
Decent dishes with mild flavoring, nothing to shout about....enuff to fill our hungry stomach and 'satisfy' our 'dine out craving'.
Here's the receipt. Reasonable price and prompt service.
BON APPETIT!

13 comments:

mun said...

U all 3 persons, eat two bowls of rice each? Because the assam fish is too flavourful so need two bowls of rice is it?

mun said...

Or 5 persons with your sister and husband? But they didn't drink tea?

mun said...

Cos a bit many dishes for 3 persons. Very tasty dishes. I am interested in the assam tilapia. Must be a super huge fish 900g with a lot of meat?

Nancy Chan said...

Looks yummy. I haven't had lunch and I am hungry after looking at all the dishes.

Tekkaus said...

I want kung pao chicken and lala :D

Nux V said...

Mun: the dishes are for 5 pax. We don't think the assam fish is 900g based on the size. Could be they exagerated the weight to charge more.

Nux V said...

Skipping lunch?

Nux V said...

Good choice!😁

Rose world said...

I miss family dinner outside. Long time did not bring my kids out for a meal. They prefer to stay at home, so hubby and I need tapau home for them.

Tasty wok. The dishes sure looked tasty.

PH said...

All the dishes very ngam for me except that I hardly order lala.

Twilight Man said...

I love that LALA the most! I would drink all the soup. Yums!

Stacy said...

Only "fill-stomach" grading? Looks better than that. :)

Libby said...

I love all the dishes especially the lala. Yums!

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...