Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Random Updates

Been back to the office on alternate days. Things picking up with lotsa project underway...The team is hiring another 2 resources, hopefully they can last long this timeπŸ˜‰
Meanwhile....here's what i would normally have on a weekday WFH lunch.
Simple instant noodles with leftover spam, siu mai, veggie, beancurd sheet...
The smaller bowl is mine (Maggi tom yam) whereas the bigger bowl is clear soup with 'Urai' brand egg noodles. The clear soup one is definitely not mine coz i prefer flavoured soup.
my el-cheapo lunch at home
the plain looking noodles 
meanwhile at office, i would usually tapao from the nearby Malay stall.
I took blue rice (from Nasi Kerabu) but omit the Nasi Kerabu ingredients. I had dishes instead.
The dishes below are rendang chicken drumstick, omelette and peanuts...RM6 for this pack of rice. Another el-cheapo lunch!
Someone brought 'keropok' to the office....YAY! got treat!
i miss this so so so much!
It reminds me of the prawn crackers i had during CNY....I unashamedly opened a bottle of Coke from the office pantry to enjoy with this crackers....*feels like CNY!
huge piece of keropok (my hand as size comparison)
Do u like keropok?
 

9 comments:

Tekkaus said...

I want Keropok as well. :D

Twilight Man said...

I have not eaten Nasi Kerabu since the MCO started. I sure miss it.

I didn't know this keropok got CNY feeeelings!! LOLOL

Nancy Chan said...

I love nasi kerabu with all the ingredients. This evening we had instant noodle for dinner.

mun said...

Love all your food. Your mother's kitchen not open during lunch time? You cook the instant noodles yourself at home? Super good price for the nasi kerabu and your dishes. Where is the stall? Maybe I can go there to buy good food at affordable price.

PH said...

I love keropok! But not with coke hah..hah..

mun said...

Oh, forgot to reply your question. I do like to eat keropok but won't go buy them myself. If got keropok offered to me then I will eat them. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Rose world said...

The keropok is huge. Wow.

Coke with keropok?? Hmm. Usually I go with Shandy. Hehe.

Stacy said...

I frequently have stocks of keropok so don't crave them. But yeah I likey.

One pack of instant noodles only lasts me till tea-time even with some toppings. Haihh big appetite = big tummy.

Libby said...

I love all the ingreadients of your simple instant noodles with spam, siu mai, veggie and beancurd sheet. I love keropok but do not get to eat them often.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...