Monday, March 29, 2021

Hwa Tai Luxury Biscuit - Cereal with Chia Seed

Tried this biscuit for the first time.
The front/back view - The chia seeds are visible on the surface.
Side view - Thin slice
Tastewise - like plain crackers, with slight cereal taste. 
Overall OK, acceptable taste.
On some other day, my tapao food during WFH is nonetheless my fav chicken/porky rice....
Here's a trio combo consists of chicken breast, char siu (BBQ pork) and siu yuk (roasted pork). 
Originally this is just a chicken rice pack.
The porks are 'contributed' from other packs which my parent had.
I would usually have 2 packs of chili dip for extra umphhh! 
 

6 comments:

Tekkaus said...

The pork looks more inviting than the biscuits for sure. LOL :D

Twilight Man said...

I love these crackers! Funny thing is that I only bought and ate them during my travels in overseas. They are so easy to carry and tasty to bite anywhere. Now I see you are eating new flavours.

mun said...

This hwa Tai Luxury cracker is a new flavour. Yay! You gave your review. Since u say ok, when my crackers need replenishing, can buy this one.

Your roast meat rice is it from a specific stall is your favourite or can be from any roast meat rice stall? Which stall is your favourite in Sri Petaling?

Nancy Chan said...

I am more interested in the roast pork. Yumz!

Stacy said...

Those that I tried are all nice - crispy and fragrant. But I can't remember the difference between the different brands and slightly-different varieties of this kind of crackers.

Libby said...

Same as Nancy, I am eyeing the roast pork.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...