Friday, June 19, 2020

Zinger Burger

Busy days ahead as office has 'officially' reopened and staffs are now working on alternate days in the office.
The CEO is so eager to kick start a few projects hence we were so occupied with lotsa tasks and meetings lately.
I was so exhausted from 'back-to-back' meeting on yesterday till have no mood for lunch.
My Outlook Calendar goes as such:
9:45am - Short 15 min meeting
10:45am - Short 20 min meeting
2pm - One hour meeting
3pm - One hour meeting
5pm - One hour meeting
after then, I cannot focus on work....so unproductive!
Anyway, the office canteen is not open, hence most of us would usually go tapao or order food delivery. This was my lunch on Tuesday @ office:
I reheated the Zinger burger which I bought the day before (Monday night).
Ala carte burger now costs: RM10.40 nett.


10 comments:

PH said...

You have to attend so many meetings. I hate meetings and luckily in my job, there are not many.

Tekkaus said...

I am going to start working next week as well. I mean in the office. There will be lots of meeting for sure.

mun said...

Eh, you bought Zinger burger instead of the Zinger chop. Wah, u so busy with meetings. Must be vvip.

Nux V said...

PH: i dun like meetings too. End up with more things to do.

Tekkaus: good luck to u...i m sure u can survive tht๐Ÿ˜

Mun: nolar im jst a small potato. Will try zinger chop when i got the mood๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

mun said...

Wah! To eat Zinger chop also must see mood.

Nux V said...

Haha yea...no mood everyting is tasteless!

Mandy said...

The burger looks small and not really worth the price tag

Rose world said...

Ages since I had Zinger burger. Oh my, not cheap too!!

Nancy Chan said...

I think all those meetings really tire you and left you no mood to work. Hope you can refresh yourself after a good sleep to tackle the work load. Long time haven't eaten burger.

Libby said...

It has been a long time since i last ate zinger burger.

I hate meetings too.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...