Monday, June 22, 2020

Went Grocery Shopping & Hair Cut

Went for grocery shopping on Sunday and was surprised to see that not much people in the supermarket.
No queue to get in and no queue when paying....
So I assume that Sunday evening (around 5pm) is the best time to do the grocery shopping....
My favorite bittergourds…
Veggies section
Empty aisle with plenty of space for social distancing
Fruits section. Bought some lemons at 80cents each.
Meanwhile I also did my haircut at a neighbourhood saloon (finally!)…..Now my head feel lighter and my hair is much easier to comb ☺
Back to the office today and sat at my own place....YAY! can u see my aheemmmmm….personal aircond? ***evil grin

9 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Yeah we could see your very own personal air-con. So good. :)

mun said...

Wah your personal aircon is blowing directly at your head. But I guess you are very happy to be sitting back at your own place. Is this The Store Sri Petaling?

mun said...

Oh, is it Aeon Big at Endah Parade?

Rose world said...

Good to be able to shop with ease and lesser crowd. Haha. Air con for yourself. Nice. ^^

Nancy Chan said...

The veggie looks fresh and if I see fresh veggies, I can't resist buying some. Next time I must try Sunday evening, hopefully no crowd. I can see your new hair cut and your personal air con.

PH said...

The supermarket was so peaceful! Nice to shop liek this and the veges look very fresh. I still haven't gone for my long needed haircut!

Nux V said...

Tekkaus: it's not mine entirely, there is another colleague sitting next to me, but that fella did not come.

Mun: it's AEON Big.

Rose world: yea can shop with ease.

Nancy Chan: I think they just replenished the veggies, especially during weekend when the veggies are 'laku' (sold out fast).

PH: ooo…..u are planning to grow ur hair and donate it out?

Libby said...

Actually when i was working in office back then, i dont like the idea of having my own room (i once had my own office room) cos it felt so "lonely", i prefer to sit with one or two others so can chit chat with them lol.

Nux V said...

Libby: Nope, I don't have a room. I'm sitting at a common area, next to an aircond ;-)

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...