Friday, June 12, 2020

Raya Feast @ Office

Was back to the office on Thurs, 11 June for a Raya makan-makan…
It was a team lunch 'potluck' with 14 of us
A colleague contributed brownies...so sweet of her and the brownies are sweet too!
 another guy brought cinnamon rolls
another box looks different...with lighter colour
my stomach was so full that I can't eat tis anymore....ended up I 'tapao' back some!
 kuih koci….*i did not try...not into this kuih
coz I prefer savoury food like roti jala with curry gravy
nasi impit with peanut sauce
egg sambal
 and rendang chicken!
 another colleague ordered a pack of mee goreng and nasi goreng for each of us. That means each person is entitled to have 1 pack mee goreng + 1 pack nasi goreng....so much carbs!
 luckily there are fruits to balance it out. I choose the smallest piece of watermelon coz was too stuffed after eating the above.
I contributed nata de coco mango jelly pudding which I tapao-ed back home to eat.
So there goes my 'first taste of raya' for this year!
Till then, for those who will be 'balik kampung' this weekend, wishing u a 'safe journey' and those who are not - 'Enjoy your weekend'😊
signing off from the office....

13 comments:

mun said...

Eh, got do social distancing or not during this Raya makan makan? So much food for only 14 of you. Sure cannot finish and lots for everyone to take back home. The cinnamon rolls are bought?

mun said...

I want to eat the roti Jala and nasi impit. So delicious!

Nancy Chan said...

My eyes are on the brownies, roti jala with curry gravy or peanut sauce minus the nasi impit. I will eat the egg with sambal and of course must have the rendang chicken. That will be enough for me.

Nux V said...

Yes for sure. Social distancing is a must in workplace. Alot of food til we gotta invite other team to join. Cinnamon roll are bought.

Nux V said...

I prefer rendang more.

Nux V said...

U got the same preference as me. I did not touch the nasi impit, jst taste the sauce only.

PH said...

Bestnyer got brownies, got cinnamon roll and all sorts of lauk pauk to enjoy! Best of all can tapau some more LOL!

Nux V said...

Yea bestnyer Raya!!!

Tekkaus said...

I wish I could have raya makan-makan too.

Still stuck at home.

Libby said...

Oh mine! Look at all the food, yums!

Nux V said...

Stil got one week before raya ends.

Nux V said...

Yummmzzx!

M said...

"www.nonwovenbagmalaysia.com.my/ www.magspremiums.com
MAGS PREMIUM GIFTS SDN BHD We specialize in premium and corporate gifts printing (cenderamata korporat) , Welcome to custom made your own design on the gifts. Example: non woven bags, tshirt, lanyard, keychain, etc..."

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...