Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Best Pizza Place - Pizza Verace @ Costa del Este
Right below my airbnb apartment, there's a newly opened pizza place and it is claimed as 'best pizza place' coz it has recently ...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...




5 comments:
When I was small I sued to love looking at wedding gowns because they are so pretty. But I never long to wear one and I am glad I never did. LOL!
never say never cos as long as not dead, sure still got chance to wear one.
I was never a bridesmaid, wonder why. your friend or your sister chose her gowns already?
Phong Hong: high 5! we have the same thinking...lol!
Mun: She has chosen her gown and paid the deposit.
I love looking at the wedding gowns in the magazines, they are so pretty and gorgeous and has so many different designs. But I don't think I will have a chance to wear one in my lifetime LOL.
Post a Comment