Monday, February 18, 2019

Akashi BBQ, Puchong Jaya

After our Thai Aroi BBQ dinner in December, my colleague suggested that I should try the Akashi BBQ...
So, here we go...
We ordered beef bbq for 2 pax
 and some ala carte pork belly, neck and beef...
it was a meaty and heaty meal but nevertheless it is 'once-in-a-blue-moon' kinda meal.
Pricewise and tastewise very much like Thai Aroi, except that the soup base is different (u dun find tomyam soup in Japanese BBQ...)
This meal costs RM53 inclusive of drinks.

8 comments:

mun said...

Price is ok. Did you drink beer while eating the BBQ meat?

Libby said...

I like meaty meal like this once in a while

Nux V said...

Mun: I had beer during the last round in Thai Aroi BBQ, but not for this time. We save our tummy for desserts later.

Libby: yea, once a while is nice.

Twilight Man said...

LOL. The food looks delicious but not authentic Thai dishes.

mun said...

LOL at TM. This around this is Japanese BBQ, not Thai.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: LOL, Japanese bbq la....

PH said...

High protein meal. I would enjoy this!

Twilight Man said...

OMG!!! My apologies for being so blurr. How to solve this jet lag in my head??

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...