Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Birthday Cake for Annoying Sister

As usual, I bought a cake to 'stuff' her annoying mouth.
And I requested for lotsa candles (since she likes to play with fire) - a total of 11 candles (combination of big and small candles altogether)
And yet she said not enuff….
So next time, I would request for 9 big candles and 9 small candles by exaggerating her age as 99...
 And as a present, I gave her this....
not a hamster but a rodent! muahahahaha!
ok, this is not for her...we caught this at the house garden...
But this lil thing is cute, with neat fur, don't u think so?

6 comments:

mun said...

Wah, you are so nice to your sister. I am sure she will have something to say when you give her 9 big candles and 9 small candles next year. No, the rodent is not cute at all. I am scared of it. What did you do to it? Did you keep the rodent as a pet since you find it cute?

PH said...

LOL! You are funny! Aiyo..I very geli these rodents!

Libby said...

Mee too! I also scared of the rodent, looks like rat to me

Nux V said...

Mun: of course we did not keep it! although it look cute, but still it might carry diseases.

Phong Hong: LOL!

Libby: i'm not scare of just one tiny creature, but unfortunately these rodent are highly reproductive, and the population can be out of control.

mun said...

Could take it to a vet to "clean" it if you want to keep it as a pet. What happens to it? Release or execute?

Nux V said...

Mun: We seldom rear pet. It was left to die under the hot sun and thrown somewhere else.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...