Thursday, February 14, 2019

Tappers Cafe @ IOI City Mall

The team leader invited us for a team lunch to celebrate the new year.
 We went to the Tapper's CafĂ© @ IOI City
The staffs from my office occupied almost the entire restaurant as not only our team but another team joined too
Here is the Lunch menu
I had salted egg spaghetti with prawns and add on with ice lemon tea (for additional RM2.5)
Tastewise so-so only, it was dry and not much of salted egg...the sprinkled cheese had overpowered the salted egg taste.
On another occasion, I had Hainanese chicken chop, which is also from the Lunch menu.
They gave 2 moderate size chicken chop with boiled potatoes and carrots....
I prefer the potatoes than fries as it is a more healthier option

6 comments:

mun said...

I have had one bad experience with their lasagne at the branch at The Sphere, Bangsar South/Kerinchi (the branch is no longer there now) and I don't dare to eat at any of their other branches now. Guess their salted egg pasta is not executed very well but at least you like the hainanese chicken.

PH said...

I am very scared of the cheese that is sprinkled on pasta as the smell is very strong. I cannot tahan.

Libby said...

I had tasted Hainanese Chicken Chop at Han's in SG, I have to say I do not like it as the tomato sauce is too sourish for me

Nancy Chan said...

Now I am craving for Hainanese Chicken Chop. Its been a long time since I last ate Hainanese Chicken Chop.

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, I will order the Hainanese chicken chop again if i'm to go there next time.

Phong Hong: yea, me too. Sometimes I felt like wanting to vomit when the smell is too cheesy.

Libby: if not done properly, the sauce can be too sourish. Luckily not for this one.

Nancy: go get it ;-)

Twilight Man said...

I am now curious to check how many branches this Tappers have. Their food is good and I liked their menu.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...